WOMEN'S NUTRITION PLAN
Healthy Ageing is Within Your Reach
The Spartan Woman
At SPARTAN, we understand that you, as a woman, have unique nutritional needs. That is why our women's nutrition plan takes into consideration the specific factors related to your physiology and life stages.
A Beautiful System
The beauty of the SPARTAN L.A.W. system women's nutrition plan is its inherent ability to empower you through personalisation and education, so you can reach your goals while supporting the remarkable capabilities of your body – the awe-inspiring female body
A Healthy Menstrual Cycle.
In addition to providing you with a personalised women's nutrition plan to help you thrive, we have developed a series of products to ensure your nutrition plan supports a healthy menstrual cycle.
The SPARTAN L.A.W. System women's nutrition plan focuses on improving overall health and well-being by adopting healthy habits and practices.
Curious about the essential components that make up a holistic women’s nutrition plan?
1. Nutrition: Eating a balanced and nourishing diet like the SPARTAN women’s nutrition plan can help you maintain a healthy weight, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and promote overall health. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats is recommended.
2. Physical activity: Regular exercise helps women maintain a healthy weight, reduce the risk of chronic diseases, and boost energy levels. It is recommended that women engage in at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity exercise per week.
3. Stress management: Chronic stress can lead to a range of health problems, including anxiety, depression, and heart disease. Women can benefit from stress-management techniques such as yoga, meditation, deep breathing, and mindfulness.
4. Sleep: Adequate sleep is important for overall health and well-being. Women should aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night and establish a regular sleep routine.
5. Preventive care: Women should schedule regular wellness exams and screenings, including mammograms, Pap smears, and bone density tests.
A Healthy Menstrual Cycle Matters
Discover how a personalized women's nutrition plan can help you achieve better Hormonal Balance.
Did you know that each phase of your CYCLE requires a unique nutritional approach?
Follicular phase (days 1-14)
During this phase, estrogen levels are rising, which helps to build the uterine lining. To support this phase, women should focus on consuming nutrient-dense foods, such as leafy greens, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. It's also important to stay hydrated and consume plenty of fiber to support healthy digestion.
Ovulatory phase (around day 14)
This is the time when the body releases an egg, and progesterone levels begin to rise. Women should continue to eat a nutrient-dense diet during this phase, but may also benefit from consuming foods high in antioxidants, such as berries and leafy greens, to support hormonal balance.
Luteal phase (days 15-28)
During this phase, progesterone levels are high, and the body prepares for implantation. Women should continue to consume a nutrient-dense diet, but may also benefit from increasing their intake of magnesium-rich foods, such as nuts and leafy greens, to support healthy hormone balance.
Looking to navigate menopause with ease?
Explore our tailored women's nutrition plan for a seamless journey.
Did you know that each phase of your LIFE also requires a unique nutritional approach?
A natural process
Menopause is a natural biological process that marks the end of a woman's reproductive years. It is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 consecutive months. Menopause typically occurs between the ages of 45 and 55, but can occur earlier or later.
A balancing act
During menopause, the body's production of estrogen and progesterone hormones decreases, leading to a range of physical and emotional changes. Common symptoms of menopause include hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, mood changes, and difficulty sleeping. A personalized diet plan like the SPARTAN women's nutrition plan can support your needs.
While menopause is a natural part of aging, it can be challenging for some women. Lifestyle changes, such as regular exercise and a healthy diet, can help manage symptoms and support overall health during this transitional period.
Nutritional supplements enriched with polyphenols can also offer women the support they need to manage symptoms and sail smoothly through menopause. Polyphenols are a type of antioxidant found in many plant-based foods that can help support overall health during menopause. Below are some examples of polyphenol-rich foods that can be beneficial during menopause. Below are some examples of polyphenol-rich foods that may prove beneficial and can be included in a women's nutrition plan for menopausal women.